Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lunch Platter

When i really had any vegetable in my stock, i decided to do a very simple lunch which is healthy and satisfies the needs of various aged groups of people in my home. Finally the lunch menu was simply superb and i got a very good pat from my family members :)


Vegetable rice - for my kids. A spicy and flavoured mixed rice  served with papadams.

White rice/Manathakkali masiyal/Cabbage Poriyal and Rasam - for my dad for whom Roti and mixed rice is not a favourite.

Roti/Vegetable rice/Manathakali masiyal - for my mom who is a diabetic and cannot eat too much of rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend, thanks for finding time to visit my space. Feel free to post your comment on my posts.

Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find my receipes at

All recipes are on Petitchef

Counter