Monday, April 19, 2010

My first Blog Award

I'm overwhelmed with joy to announce that i have received my first award for my blog. Its a great feeling to see people recognising you. I had that feeling when my friend Manju passed on this TAG award to me. Along with me are four more people who are sharing the award with me.

Its a great motivation for new-bloggers like me to continue the great work and try doing more and more.

Thank you Manju and best wishes for the bloggers sharing the award with me.

Aparna Vijay of APARNA'S VEGETARIAN CUISINE
Jutson Devasahayam of SAMAYAL SAMAYAL
Pavithra Srihari of Binge on veg !!!

3 comments:

Hello Friend, thanks for finding time to visit my space. Feel free to post your comment on my posts.

Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find my receipes at

All recipes are on Petitchef

Counter