Monday, March 8, 2010

Sprouts


Soak the green gram in a bowl full of water for a minimum of 8 hours. Now drain the water and dry it well under fan for 5 mins. Put the green gram in a hotpack and close it tightly and keep it aside for a night. Next day morning we can see the sprouts coming out. Slightly mix the green gram and close it again. Leave for another 8 hrs for better sprouts.

I have heard people straining so much for bringing this sprouts. Heard they put the soaked and drained green gram in a pure white cloth, tie it tightly and let it hang for 8 - 10 hrs to get the sprouts. I feel this is a much easier method. Hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend, thanks for finding time to visit my space. Feel free to post your comment on my posts.

Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find my receipes at

All recipes are on Petitchef

Counter