Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quick Carrot Salad


Items required:

Grated carrot (Remove skin and grate the carrot nicely)
green chilly
lemon
salt
mustard, channa dhal, urad dhal and oil for seasoning

Add the chillies and salt with the grated carrot. Add the seasoning. Squeeze required amount of lemon juice to the salad. Mix all of these well. Finally garnish with coriander leaves.

This can be made very quickly and is very good for health. We make is once a week at our home. Try this and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Anu a nice blogging attempt!!! Would love to see it grow through the coming years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manju....I hope i keep the blog active :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend, thanks for finding time to visit my space. Feel free to post your comment on my posts.

Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find my receipes at

All recipes are on Petitchef

Counter