Thursday, December 19, 2013

How to make soft pooris

This was a big problem for me whenever i plan to prepare Poori. Then i discovered this tip to make soft pooris.

Its not a big deal. Soak 1 tablespoon of sooji rava in small amount of water for 15 mins. Let the rava gets soaked nicely. Now when we prepare the Poori dough, add this soaked rava along with the soaked water. Keep the dough aside for min of 30 mins.

Now prepare pooris from this dough and you will be surprised to see soft and fluffy pooris :)

Note: I dont use Maida/all purpose flour for making Pooris. With the above tip, Pooris can be made soft with wheat flour itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend, thanks for finding time to visit my space. Feel free to post your comment on my posts.

Thanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find my receipes at

All recipes are on Petitchef

Counter